Enter the competition using our online entry form below.
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is run by Wet Tropics Management Authority (ABN 50 264 108 752), PO Box 2050, Cairns, QLD 4870.
2. Entrants can submit more than one image.
3. Submissions will be accepted from 16 August 2017 until close of business on 11 September 2017.
4. Photographs must be submitted in electronic form as a high resolution images in .jpg format with a minimum file size of 1MG.
5. Employees of the Wet Tropics Management Authority are not eligible to enter.
6. The Wet Tropics Management Authority does not accept any responsibility for lost, late or incomplete entries, all of which will be ineligible.
7. There is no fee payable to Wet Tropics Management Authority to enter this competition.
8. Each photographer retains copyright of his or her images, and proper credit lines will be attributed to each photographer when used by the Wet Tropics Management Authority.
9. The entrant authorises the Wet Tropics Management Authority to display and print any photographs entered in this competition to conduct and promote the World Heritage Area for non-commercial purposes.
10. The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images he/she enters into the competition.
11. Any post-production and editing must be the work of the entrant.
12. Entrants must supply a completed consent form for any images containing people. Guardians must supply consent for minors being photographed.
13. The entrant indemnifies Wet Tropics Management Authority against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image.
14. This is not a game of chance.
15. The winner of the competition will be chosen by independent judges. The judge's decision is final.
16. The prize cannot be bartered and is not redeemable for cash.
17. A selected number of photographs will be displayed at the Cairns Botanic Gardens Visitor Centre from 15 September 2017.
18. By entering the photograph into this competition the entrant guarantees to Wet Tropics Management Authority that the above entry requirements have been acknowledged and met.