Saturday 5th March, 9.00am to 12.30pm at the Cairns Botanic Gardens Visitor Centre
The theme of this series of five live presentations is The Wet Tropics World Heritage Area – Outstanding and Irreplaceable.
Traditional Owners, and World Heritage and wildlife experts will discuss what makes the Wet Tropics so significant.
The talks include:
- What makes the Wet Tropics so Outstanding and Irreplaceable to this Traditional Owner - Leah Talbot
- Universal Values – Wildlife Expert, Terry Carmichael
- World Heritage listing: is it a good thing? World Heritage Specialist, Peter Hitchcock AM
- Wet Tropics Endemism: what animals are only found in the Wet Tropics - Published Author, Craig Ward
- Close-up wildlife experience – brought to you by Zoo to You
Outstanding and Irreplaceable is presented as part of the Wet Tropics Management Authority Wild Talks series being held quarterly at the Cairns Botanic Garden Visitor Centre.
To download the Wild Talks flyer click here